N.B. For further information, please contact ISP HQ or the respective Branch Chairman.
- The Award is open to ISP members’ children including legally adopted children and children of ISP staff.
- The members must be in benefit (paid-up) with 3 (three) years continuous membership prior to examination date.
- Award for 2011 will be based on Year 2010 SPM results with 8As or more.
- Applications on prescribed format (obtainable from ISP HQ or the respective Branch Chairman) must be submitted to the respective Branch Chairman within one month from announcement of the results. Late applications will not be entertained.
- Only true copy of the results so certified by the Headmasters/ Principals or Education Departments are acceptable, to be attached to the application form. (ISP reserves the right to verify the results directly with the schools/Education Departments).
- The BOD of ISP will decide and elect the winners and its decision will be final. Appeals will not be entertained.
Last Updated on Friday, 18 February 2011 05:49